All roofs are different and all roofing systems are designed for different architecture. The key is to match the correct roof system to the actual roof structure and design.
When matched up properly and installed correctly a new roof with proper maintenance should last 20-30 years. We will look at all aspects of the property as well as consider the client’s budget when specifying a new roof system.
At Rite-Way Roof we are not partial to any particular roof system, we install them all and “WE LOVE FLAT ROOFS”.
Typical roofs include:
- Traditional Hot Mop Built up roofing
- Multi ply cold process roof systems
- Single ply TPO, PVE, and EPDM
- Monoform Chopped fiberglass re-enforced
- Emulsion and cool Roof coating polyester re-enforced
- Polyurethane foam
In addition to flat roofing we have crews well versed in sloped roof systems and have installed thousands of square feet of sloped roofing. Typical sloped systems include:
- Clay and Concrete roof tile
- Composition Shingles
- Wood Shake and Wood Shingles
- Standing Seam metal roofing
- Traditional Slate