What makes a roof last? Proper Maintenance
When our clients ask us how long a particular roof should last, the answer is “how much effort do you want to put into the maintenance and up-keep of the investment?” All roofs are built differently and carry a different price tag, but their longevity comes down to a simple common denominator… “care and maintenance”. Long-term manufacturers’ warranties mean nothing without proper maintenance. And that’s where we can help.
Whether we were the original installers or not, if your roof is relatively new or 15 to 20 years old, we can help protect your investment. Our clients have peace of mind in knowing that Rite-Way Roof will be there when needed for roof repairs and routine maintenance.
We offer the following services:
- Written roof evaluations, reports, and recommendations.
- Monthly, Simi-annual, and annual roof maintenance programs.
- All inclusive extended maintenance warranties.
- Expert leak detection and roof repairs on all types of flat roofs.
- Tile Roof leak troubleshooting and repairs.
In addition to quality repairs and maintenance, we have been installing fully warranted roof maintenance systems for over 20 years. Designed to extend the life of an existing roof at a fraction of the cost of complete replacement, these systems are energy efficient and utilize “Green Cool Roof” technologies. These systems include:
- Fully re-enforced Cool Roof Coatings
- Fully re-enforced asphalt emulsion systems
- Chopped fiberglass roving “monolithic” systems.
- Urethane and acrylic based coating systems.