Roof Maintenance & Repairs
We offer the following services:
- Written roof evaluations, reports, and recommendations.
- Monthly, Semi-annual, and annual roof maintenance programs.
- All inclusive extended maintenance warranties.
- Expert leak detection and roof repairs on all types of flat roofs.
- Tile Roof leak troubleshooting and repairs.
In addition to quality repairs and maintenance, we have been installing fully warranted roof maintenance systems for over 20 years. Designed to extend the life of an existing roof at a fraction of the cost of complete replacement, these systems are energy efficient and utilize “Green Cool Roof” technologies. These systems include:
- Fully re-enforced Cool Roof Coatings
- Fully re-enforced asphalt emulsion systems
- Chopped fiberglass roving “monolithic” systems.
- Urethane and acrylic based coating systems.
At Rite-Way Roof we are not partial to any particular roof system, we install them all and “WE LOVE FLAT ROOFS”.
Typical roofs include:
- Traditional Hot Mop Built up roofing
- Multi ply cold process roof systems
- Single ply TPO, PVE, and EPDM
- Monoform Chopped fiberglass re-enforced
- Emulsion and cool Roof coating polyester re-enforced
- Polyurethane foam
In addition to flat roofing we have crews well versed in sloped roof systems and have installed thousands of square feet of sloped roofing. Typical sloped systems include:
- Clay and Concrete roof tile
- Composition Shingles
- Wood Shake and Wood Shingles
- Standing Seam metal roofing
- Traditional Slate
They say it never rains in southern California. Unfortunately that’s not always the case. When the need arises and property is being damaged by sudden roof leaks, you need a roofing company that can respond with a knowledgeable and competent crew. If you are a client of Rite-way Roof you can count on that crew.The reality is that most roof leaks start out small and progressively get worse over time. Because we do not experience a lot of rain every year these leaks are sometimes ignored, after all “it only leaks when it’s raining”. The truth is the ABSOLUTE BEST TIME TO REPAIR A ROOF IS WHEN THE ROOF IS DRY.
With that said, most emergency leak repairs are temporary to help protect property and keep tenants dry until proper repairs can be made. Our emergency leak service is based on time and material. During rainstorms we receive many calls and we promise to make every effort to respond, but WE PUT OUR REGULAR CLIENTS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST.